5-23-2022 Monday Live Chat

Where is the picture of Lola ?
Couldn't find it in the mods section.
I'm always up for a big dose of cuteness !
She had it on FB. Hopefully she can post it here. If she can't, I'll fetch it myself!

Reactions: Paintman
My back is in competition with GWU's for most problems this evening...lol Other than that, not too bad.

Lola looked like she was really into the game today. Does she go with you to mom's everytime?
My back is bothering me too!! It must be in the air or we are sharing pains.

Lola goes with me most of the time. My folks like her.

Attachments

• 357EDA3C-700C-4AD6-9301-9E9A4149502D.jpeg
    357EDA3C-700C-4AD6-9301-9E9A4149502D.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 46
Deb, at least you have a geographical reason to like the Colts. May as well be another country for me.

Reactions: Lynne
Deb, at least you have a geographical reason to like the Colts. May as well be another country for me.
I know, hon. In Da Region it's Da Bears or nuttin'...lol Had a friend who moved down this way and flew a Bears flag on game days. Was not well received....lol

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
The last few years I've added a few "teams" that I root for, but Da poor Bears are still on my list. Liked the Colts when Peyton was QB, but since then it's been a little meh.

The last few years I've added a few "teams" that I root for, but Da poor Bears are still on my list. Liked the Colts when Peyton was QB, but since then it's been a little meh.
I miss Payton. I used to root for him. I like the rams now that they have Mathew Stafford. Our team will probably be bad again. Oh well it’s a lions fan fate to be tortured.

I miss Payton. I used to root for him. I like the rams now that they have Mathew Stafford. Our team will probably be bad again. Oh well it’s a lions fan fate to be tortured.
What IS it with the Lions??? I have seen teams go through bad times for a bit but they seem to be holding the record!