5-23-2022 Monday Live Chat

I had to put on a sweatshirt because this in the upper 50s out there. I wish him luck with the mowing. Woof.
Last week it was near 90! Today, just hit 65. He figures he's going with the cool weather and give it a try out there. We have one of those zero turn mowers. It's a bigger one so we'll see if he can get through the mess out there.

Reactions: Paintman
Hey Lynne !
Hey the White Sox took a doubleheader from the Yankees this weekend. Things are looking up and all the guys on injured reserve will be back within 2 weeks.
I am happy for your team. Go White Sox! My team is crap again. I have lost interest. I am not a good baseball fan.

Hi Lynne! I saw your pic of Lola playing Scrabble! How adorable! Did she win?
No she did not help me beat the human computer lol. I came close both games so I was happy.

How are you tonight?

The history Chanel has Ancient Aliens on. They are discussing abductions. It’s quite hard to watch.

No she did not help me beat the human computer lol. I came close both games so I was happy.

How are you tonight?
My back is in competition with GWU's for most problems this evening...lol Other than that, not too bad.

Lola looked like she was really into the game today. Does she go with you to mom's everytime?

I am happy for your team. Go White Sox! My team is crap again. I have lost interest. I am not a good baseball fan.
Oh come on now I know how you feel.
One Sunday afternoon during football season I called 911.
" Hello I would like to report child abuse."
" I was raised a Bears fan."

The history Chanel has Ancient Aliens on. They are discussing abductions. It’s quite hard to watch.
I'll wait for tomorrow and Skinwalker Ranch. GW will then be bombarded with questions after I watch him on this episode.

Where is the picture of Lola ?
Couldn't find it in the mods section.
I'm always up for a big dose of cuteness !

Oh come on now I know how you feel.
One Sunday afternoon during football season I called 911.
" Hello I would like to report child abuse."
" I was raised a Bears fan."
HA! So was I! Ya know, I still am even with the problems.