5-12-2022 Thursday Live Chat

yeah I need too. my sleep schedule is kinda funky and it seems like i gotta get going somewhere anytime i wake up
You still in the night shift ? I felt like that when I worked nights. I spent 20 years on that shift and it is rough. Works for raising kids tho.

Dream journal. For me it's a steno pad at bedside these days. Then I just have to read my own writing in the morning...which is sometimes a challenge. It's bad enough much less half asleep! lol Hubs says I hung around too many doctors.
I've just purchased some shamanic binural beats music that I've started playing. I'm hoping that helps me have some sleepy time adventures worth remembering

You still in the night shift ? I felt like that when I worked nights. I spent 20 years on that shift and it is rough. Works for raising kids tho.
I need to stay on nights because I get all weekend off on nights, and I have to have weekends off to coach my daughters softball team

Reactions: Lynne
yeah I should have a more normal sleep schedule then. overnights isn't as fun as it was when I was 25
I totally get that! lol But your reason for staying on them is quiet beautiful. That's some good parenting right there.

Reactions: Lynne
I've just purchased some shamanic binural beats music that I've started playing. I'm hoping that helps me have some sleepy time adventures worth remembering
We were just talking about drumming and OBE’s the other day. I can’t remember what post it was. Keep us posted if you feel like sharing.