5-12-2022 Thursday Live Chat

You mean those people in the Astro field? They talked to you? Wow ! What did they look like.
they looked like humans. but I was flying around having a blast when a black cloud knocked me on my butt. thats when the warnings started

Guys, have to wish you a goodnight. Hubs needs a treatment and I have to set him up for it. Will see everyone tomorrow hopefully! And I shall read the answers to the above questions later!
goodnight

they looked like humans. but I was flying around having a blast when a black cloud knocked me on my butt. thats when the warnings started
Did they tell you the rules? Are we not suppose to be there at all?

Did they tell you the rules? Are we not suppose to be there at all?
they didn't tell me any rules. I think I was just having too much fun and they weren't happy with me causing a ruckus

they didn't tell me any rules. I think I was just having too much fun and they weren't happy with me causing a ruckus
Oh I would have done the same thing!!! I am always wanting to fly. If I was out I’d be racing everywhere

Well my friend I am heading out too. I get up with my husband at 4:30 am. It’s past my bed time. I will look for you on the astral plane if I make it out.

Well my friend I am heading out too. I get up with my husband at 4:30 am. It’s past my bed time. I will look for you on the astral plane if I make it out.
if I make it out again I'll come get ya and we can go bar hopping on the astral plane. have a good night Lynne