5-12-2022 Thursday Live Chat

I didn't do so well with it. I hear it works well with some but others not so much. I must be one of those not so much peeps.
perhaps just not the right program? i know there were several options when i purchased

I certainly think they will help with a meditative state

That’s where your third eye is right? I’ve been told that looking up with your eyes will help you “get out” of body when you feel close to leaving. I’ve never made it.
I've done it once semi intentionally, and my goal is to be able to get out of my body at will. that's a little down the road yet. I used a mantra for a month or so, every night as i lay down to sleep and one night ...i found myself flying around. I tried to go to the moon but was blocked from doing so

I've done it once semi intentionally, and my goal is to be able to get out of my body at will. that's a little down the road yet. I used a mantra for a month or so, every night as i lay down to sleep and one night ...i found myself flying around. I tried to go to the moon but was blocked from doing so
Did you have a sense of what/who blocked you?

Oh now that’s very cool. I often invision myself moving upward and see stars in my mind. I can feel movement and things seem to be moving by my field of vision. I am aware I am still in my body tho. So if I am traveling it is just the non local consiousness. Probably just my meditative state and my imagination. I usually fall asleep before I get to the moon.

Did you have a sense of what/who blocked you?
yes it was a domed barrier that appeared around my head, and I couldn't get through it. I would try to go around it and another barrier would appear. It was tan in color and seemed like a stone of some type

Reactions: Debi
Oh now that’s very cool. I often invision myself moving upward and see stars in my mind. I can feel movement and things seem to be moving by my field of vision. I am aware I am still in my body tho. So if I am traveling it is just the non local consiousness. Probably just my meditative state and my imagination. I usually fall asleep before I get to the moon.
the mantra I used was VA YA NA MA SI. I thought it into my third eye as i fell asleep

Reactions: Lynne
yes it was a domed barrier that appeared around my head, and I couldn't get through it. I would try to go around it and another barrier would appear. It was tan in color and seemed like a stone of some type
The barrier was around your head? Not the moon? Trying to picture it

The barrier was around your head? Not the moon? Trying to picture it
it appeared right above my head. I wasn't even that far off the ground. someone didn't want me going to the moon