4-9-2021 Friday Live Chat

171363708_3036328856578653_4773880020882653447_n.jpg

Could be me tomorrow if I choose scissors...lol

We have Syrett on Coast tonight. Looks like it could be interesting.

Spiritual researcher and Nephilim expert Ali Siadatan will join Richard Syrett (Twitter) to share his new research into the ages of the Bible, including the true meaning of the Mark of the Beast. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

Reactions: Paintman
Remember when Lynne's dad cut the horses bangs ?
The poor horse looked like Pete Rose or Moe from the Stooges.
LOL OMG, yes I do. So...maybe no bangs. Maybe I go with the braid...now I'm concerned.... :eek:

Hope Lynne got through her Daisy driving OK today. God Bless that woman for doing all she does.

Amen to that.
I talked to my lawn Grandma today. She grew up on a farm nearby and volunteers at an animal shelter so she knows all about critters. A real Ellie Mae. Told her the story about Little Joe.
And she went on with three stories of her own where she screwed up figuring out if kittens are a boy or a girl !
She's a Cub fan and her boy Wrigley started out as Isabella.

Amen to that.
I talked to my lawn Grandma today. She grew up on a farm nearby and volunteers at an animal shelter so she knows all about critters. A real Ellie Mae. Told her the story about Little Joe.
And she went on with three stories of her own where she screwed up figuring out if kittens are a boy or a girl !
She's a Cub fan and her boy Wrigley started out as Isabella.
I had a cat name Sky that I thought was a girl for a year. Suddenly, walking behind "her" one day I noticed I was wrong...lol Luckily the name was boy/girl so I was safe! We may tease you but it's because we've all been down that same road, Paint!

I love that you have "lawn Grandma's".

Speaking of White Sox, how good is the team looking this year?

.500 start. But we lost a lot of key guys to minor injuries and they will be back soon.
But that team should be flat-out dangerous.

Reactions: Debi