4-9-2021 Friday Live Chat

.500 start. But we lost a lot of key guys to minor injuries and they will be back soon.
But that team should be flat-out dangerous.
Good to know. I do believe a bit more baseball shall be watched this year. Now that hubs knows I won't moan when I see a game on...lol See what you guys have done? You've turned me into a fan.

Reactions: Paintman
Good deal !
I think I'm going to get a little cleaning done before my show starts. So I will talk to you tomorrow and I hope you're feeling a hundred percent.

Good deal !
I think I'm going to get a little cleaning done before my show starts. So I will talk to you tomorrow and I hope you're feeling a hundred percent.
Thanks, Paint! I'm gonna clock out early. Maybe be awake later for Coast. Have a good night!

Reactions: Paintman
Had a small cyst removed at the docs, one stitch. Couldnt see it but I could feel it. Much better.
Going to give the Pug her bath soon. I'm told Pugs usually detest baths, but Addy loves them. She has her own wading pool in the summer.

20190629_163423.jpg

The weekend is here and I'm fully relaxed.

Had a small cyst removed at the docs, one stitch. Couldnt see it but I could feel it. Much better.
Going to give the Pug her bath soon. I'm told Pugs usually detest baths, but Addy loves them. She has her own wading pool in the summer.

View attachment 31687

The weekend is here and I'm fully relaxed.
those pugs are cute

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Congrats, Garnet! Now, the waiting game begins for new girl to relax.
I know everyone has gone to bed, but wanted to share an update. Blossom, (now Penelope - Penny for short) Is sitting on my desk as I type this. She still hides when Mr. Garnet walks by the closed door, because our floors creak alarmingly. I hate to leave her in here all night, but it is way to soon to let her out. I love her already!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I know everyone has gone to bed, but wanted to share an update. Blossom, (now Penelope - Penny for short) Is sitting on my desk as I type this. She still hides when Mr. Garnet walks by the closed door, because our floors creak alarmingly. I hate to leave her in here all night, but it is way to soon to let her out. I love her already!
Garnet...the light is always on in the Casa de Paranormal. I like the name and sounds like the beginning of a beautiful love affair!

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver
Thanks, Jad! I am all tuckered out from the long drive to NJ to obtain this little beauty. Going to turn in now. Have a lovely evening!