4-9-2021 Friday Live Chat

It was, and they are adding to the back story line about the dad on this one.
This episode was especially poignant. I won't ruin it for you in case you can watch it. I was teary eyed at the end this week.

I often have to recheck to see what day I'm on around here...lol I often put together the live chat threads in advance meaning I'm working several days "in the future" with memes and such. I finished setting up Saturday and Sunday today, took a nap and had to reorient when I woke up. lol
I had to recalibrate you a few times...
Hi all.
Making popcorn and getting settled in to spend the evening with you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
I had to recalibrate you a few times...
Hi all.
Making popcorn and getting settled in to spend the evening with you guys.
Popcorn! I'm saving mine for the movie tomorrow. Got butter on yours are do you prefer the flavored kind?

Well at least I got some housework done and yard work done today. And have paying jobs lined up starting next week.

Well at least I got some housework done and yard work done today. And have paying jobs lined up starting next week.
Then you have accomplished much more than I have today. Paying jobs is a plus!

I'm still moving a bit on the slow side right now. Still not quite clear of those after effects.

Reactions: Paintman
I'm waiting for 10 to roll around for two episodes of Schitt$ Creek.

Reactions: Debi
I'm very excited to be almost in the clear on the vax. My "housekeeper" Gabe shall return to help out here. Billy is not one for inside cleaning and I'm not able to do much of what I need done. Gabe is a super cleaner and pays attention to corners.