4-6-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Take some time for yourself today, Lynne. I know how difficult this is, as I've been self isolated for 20 months for the most part. It's a difficult thing for everyone. You have to figure out a way to play remote Scrabble with mom.
I don’t mind being alone or living isolated it’s the fact we can’t visit or see our loved ones. You are right on the scrabble. I’ve thought of trying to do that but she is not savvy enough to download the app and connect to me.

Sorry about not replying timely but I had a friend stop in the drive and drop off three homemade masks! It was timely !

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I don’t mind being alone or living isolated it’s the fact we can’t visit or see our loved ones. You are right on the scrabble. I’ve thought of trying to do that but she is not savvy enough to download the app and connect to me.

Sorry about not replying timely but I had a friend stop in the drive and drop off three homemade masks! It was timely !
The next two weeks take care out there, Lynne. I'm so glad you got the masks. Hang in there, my friend. You are much loved and prayers go to you and your loved ones.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
The next two weeks take care out there, Lynne. I'm so glad you got the masks. Hang in there, my friend. You are much loved and prayers go to you and your loved ones.
Same to you. I keep ya all in daily prayer. God is timely to have a friend stop in unexpected. It’s like a nod that we are not alone.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
I’m hearing the rumor that HW has been offered MITD back with the new owners. Wouldn’t that be something. Not that I’d listen, her present show is so boring I can’t make it ten min.

Reactions: Paintman
I’m hearing the rumor that HW has been offered MITD back with the new owners. Wouldn’t that be something. Not that I’d listen, her present show is so boring I can’t make it ten min.
Holy cow. The world keeps getting stranger and stranger!

Holy cow. The world keeps getting stranger and stranger!
Well she no doubt used magic to get this. I don’t think any good will come of it. It’s the monkeys paw effect I think. I stopped my subscription as soon as I saw there was new owners.

Back in a few. Out to feed the pets

Well she no doubt used magic to get this. I don’t think any good will come of it. It’s the monkeys paw effect I think. I stopped my subscription as soon as I saw there was new owners.
As did MANY others from what I could see. The new owners must have a connection to her.

92166593_2217405015080982_8617471087623536640_o.png

Out of all the life changes and fears the separation from each other is by far the worst. I can tolerate of most the situation except that. I pray this leaves us soon.

On Saturday my usual 45 minute daily walk took over 2 hrs. On three separate occasions I stood (and distantly) talked with neighbors and people in the neighborhood. I told Mrs Duke people just seemed to want to talk with someone outside their currently limited sphere.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman