4-6-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

mornin' all. I'm up before the chickens today. I had a great night of sleep.

Reactions: Benway
Sending good vibrations to all

Are you pickin' up the vibrations. If not we cansend you some from one of Paintman 's morning tunes :)

Reactions: Paintman
3FSf94f_d.jpg
VHNcU3d_d.jpg

mornin' all. I'm up before the chickens today. I had a great night of sleep.
I'm envious! I got woken up by my neighbours watching TV in bed, then woken up first thing by the phone. :(
BUT, it was the guy from the housing association office downstairs telling me about an emergency supply package, so I forgive him! :)
I'm waiting now instead of sleeping. It's like adult crisis Christmas, where I'm hoping for bread, milk, soap, fruit juice and eggs rather than Optimus Prime and a ghetto blaster.
Good morning/ afternoon to all in any case!

I'm envious! I got woken up by my neighbours watching TV in bed, then woken up first thing by the phone. :(
BUT, it was the guy from the housing association office downstairs telling me about an emergency supply package, so I forgive him! :)
I'm waiting now instead of sleeping. It's like adult crisis Christmas, where I'm hoping for bread, milk, soap, fruit juice and eggs rather than Optimus Prime and a ghetto blaster.
Good morning/ afternoon to all in any case!
I hope that it is a Christmas of supplies, Ben.

Thanks. The weather also looks quite Christmassy here: it looks like it's going to rain. I should get some balcony time in while I can.
Ben, so glad the package is arriving for you! May it be filled with all goodness.