4-6-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Out of all the life changes and fears the separation from each other is by far the worst. I can tolerate of the situation except that. I pray this leaves us soon.
I agree, Lynne.

I'm envious! I got woken up by my neighbours watching TV in bed, then woken up first thing by the phone. :(
BUT, it was the guy from the housing association office downstairs telling me about an emergency supply package, so I forgive him! :)
I'm waiting now instead of sleeping. It's like adult crisis Christmas, where I'm hoping for bread, milk, soap, fruit juice and eggs rather than Optimus Prime and a ghetto blaster.
Good morning/ afternoon to all in any case!
Hi Ben. God bless you. I’m so sorry you are having such a rough time. I wish you were in the US. I hope you got some things to help out.

Reactions: Benway
Out of all the life changes and fears the separation from each other is by far the worst. I can tolerate of the situation except that. I pray this leaves us soon.
You can FaceTime on apple devices, Zoom on any device and there are other applications to see and distance talk to family. Sometimes it is nice to see a face.

My family has been using FaceTime and Zoom for family gatherings.

Reactions: Lynne
You can FaceTime on apple devices, Zoom on any device and there are other applications to see and distance talk to family. Sometimes it is nice to see a face.
Yes I’ve been FaceTiming my mom. It’s not the same. I haven’t hugged my mom in almost 2 months. She secluded early. I have just had a lapse of control today. I need to regroup.

Reactions: Paintman and Benway
Okay, Debi, who's birthday is next ? I have the cake picked out.

Screenshot_20200406-120646.png

Reactions: Paintman and Benway
Yes I’ve been FaceTiming my mom. It’s not the same. I haven’t hugged my mom in almost 2 months. She secluded early. I have just had a lapse of control today. I need to regroup.
Take some time for yourself today, Lynne. I know how difficult this is, as I've been self isolated for 20 months for the most part. It's a difficult thing for everyone. You have to figure out a way to play remote Scrabble with mom.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne