3-29-2021 Monday Live Chat

surprised they havent made ouija bourds with the ink from blood yet...sheesh. ppl are nuts..lol
Don't give them more ideas, Paul! The way people are thinking these days somebody would cash in on the idea..

Reactions: Paulm
I've noticed that Covid has done one of two things...brought people closer to God/Creator or have people turning away. It's like a giant "push" on spiritual stands.

Right behind ya.

Blood has always been used to "charge" things for negative spells. The fact they have the inverted cross in a pentagram makes me concerned for the idiots who buy them.
right.... by having something like this you are opening/inviting anything the maker put into it into your life....

Reactions: garnetsilver
right.... by having something like this you are opening/inviting anything the maker put into it into your life....
Exactly. I haven't read the article yet but where is this blood coming from? OK, I'll go read it...lol

Reactions: Paulm
Exactly. I haven't read the article yet but where is this blood coming from? OK, I'll go read it...lol
lol....probably from the slave labor that makes nike...lmao... i really dont know.... all the darkness needs to grow anymore is to be "cool" and ppl will welcome it in with open arms.....no one thinks (believes) anymore. its true that satans greatest achievement is convincing the world he doesnt exist.

Reactions: garnetsilver