3-29-2021 Monday Live Chat

OK, so NIKE did not make this. These were knock offs made by an Art Collective and Lil Nas. Yup...human blood, the numbers 666 on them and 666 pairs made. Bible message and all about Satan. This cannot be good.

lol....probably from the slave labor that makes nike...lmao... i really dont know.... all the darkness needs to grow anymore is to be "cool" and ppl will welcome it in with open arms.....no one thinks (believes) anymore. its true that satans greatest achievement is convincing the world he doesnt exist.
That last part is totally spot on. I rarely use the word, but "appalled" fits this.

Reactions: Paulm
OK, so NIKE did not make this. These were knock offs made by an Art Collective and Lil Nas. Yup...human blood, the numbers 666 on them and 666 pairs made. Bible message and all about Satan. This cannot be good.
but dont you need permission for a trademarked product to be used in your work, thats a biggie in the art world. i know disney and a few other companies will track you down for infringement.

but dont you need permission for a trademarked product to be used in your work, thats a biggie in the art world. i know disney and a few other companies will track you down for infringement.
Nike has put out a disclaimer and does not endorse so there may be a lawsuit coming.

Nike has put out a disclaimer and does not endorse so there may be a lawsuit coming.
I would think so if no agreement was made. this could be hard for a company to live down

And he's probably going to claim it was "Art"...since the Art Collective backed the project and gave their blood.

Reactions: Paulm
I have watched the reports on the new generations and church or spiritual involvement. You will note that we are mostly over 40 here. Very few young people. Scary.
yeah ive watched how that trending has developed. it follows with the media and television shows that glamorize the darkside. making ppl (young) think they can walk the line of both sides with no repercussions. but once you step into the abyss its hard to return fully. that isnt explained or what they wish to hear

Reactions: garnetsilver