3-29-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

This morning.
20200329_071036.jpg

It's soggsville on the cereal this morning. I could only find cereal in the store yesterday that gets soggy fast. I like it but gotta eat it quickly.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good morning everyone....well I just read an article that stated the stay at home orders would cause massive constipation, so i would like to introduce everyone who hourded toilet paper to karma, and her twisted sence of humor....lol.......and then I realized in this time of low interest rates and stock prices, the majority invested in the crap business in a world of constipation....no wonder mankind is messed up in so many ways.......lol...just my crazy observations...I think I've been inside to long.

Almost 5pm here. My country is in lock down so only allowed out once a day for food or exercise. The only store in the village has empty shelves and even the booze shelves are near empty so yesterday I bought about 4 pints of made in Scotland vodka and got hammered. I woke up earlier lying on my living room floor.

Maybe that's the second time I've been drunk enough not to remember anything. Round 2 has started and if your brave enough check out the bad hair thread, it'll get shaved off when I'm sober. Cheers from a sick (not the virus), Tony.

Hello, All. Life goes on in rural WV. We're under a stay in place order. No cases of the virus in the immediate area. Most aren't paying much attention to the order. We're delaying any travels back home, and pretty much staying in place. Hope Everyone is well. Catch you all soon.

Hello, All. Life goes on in rural WV. We're under a stay in place order. No cases of the virus in the immediate area. Most aren't paying much attention to the order. We're delaying any travels back home, and pretty much staying in place. Hope Everyone is well. Catch you all soon.
So glad you checked in, T-Bob. Stay put and safe! Things are not good this direction!

Reactions: 7Critter