3-29-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

There is also the snoring/farting bulldog, and my own brain that somehow has a broken "off" switch. ;)

Nope...most times it's connected to the husband....lol
aha!!! i went thru all Teacher channel notes from 25 years ago. Quite a lot,about 3-4 boxes full..I" have learned I am older but not much wiser and I feel great compassion for the Teachers who tried to
wrestle with our ignorant yet entitled Egos.

Avery good question they asked wAs How do you represent yourself to others and your Teachers (having received all this "grooming" how do you express and share it by being an example of and for it?)
i.e being an example of....

eeeeek

Reactions: Debi
aha!!! i went thru all Teacher channel notes from 25 years ago. Quite a lot,about 3-4 boxes full..I" have learned I am older but not much wiser and I feel great compassion for the Teachers who tried to
You have been one busy woman!

You have been one busy woman!
apparently NOT

I do see how always having a bird in my life means I am around a2-6 year old every day to remind me of EGO!

eeeeek x2

Reactions: Debi
Dear God of All,

We meet together to join in intention. We ask that you hear our prayers. This darkness in the world we ask be banished. We ask you heal those afflicted, as you heal our hearts and souls, and guard us against it. May all those who work to defeat it be sheltered in your love and protection. Hear our silent prayers as we join together.

Amen