3-29-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

C2C tonight with George Knapp...

Much has been said of Skinwalker Ranch in Utah - a 512-acre property that is a supposed hotspot for paranormal and UFO activity. Coast to Coast AM's George Knapp has been researching the ranch for years and has been on the property multiple times. Earlier this month, the name of the new owner of the ranch was released - Brandon Fugal, a 46-year-old business leader and tech investor. he joins George to discuss why he bought the ranch and what type of experiments are currently being conducted there.

Second Half: Musician Robbie Williams, who has released seven U.K. number one singles, has had a lifetime of paranormal experiences, including his visit to Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and filmmaker Jeremy Corbell. Williams and Corbell join George for a further discussion of Skinwalker Ranch and how their experiences on the property have changed them.
It sounds good. Sadly I don't think there's any way I'll be awake.

Reactions: garnetsilver
It sounds good. Sadly I don't think there's any way I'll be awake.
It comes on at 1AM Eastern time here. I believe that is 6 or 7 AM your time over there. How much I hear tonight is dependent upon my level of insomnia. ;)

Reactions: Benway
It comes on at 1AM Eastern time here. I believe that is 6 or 7 AM your time over there. How much I hear tonight is dependent upon my level of insomnia. ;)
I haven't caught an episode of Coast to Coast since G.N. pretended to be his future self come to host the show; whatever year that way. Pretty sure it was before 2006. I just get messages once in a while to tell me I was mentioned by one person or another on Coast.

I haven't caught an episode of Coast to Coast since G.N. pretended to be his future self come to host the show; whatever year that way. Pretty sure it was before 2006. I just get messages once in a while to tell me I was mentioned by one person or another on Coast.
Oh Ian mentioned you recently! lol

Knapp is the host. I no longer will listen to Noory. I will do the weekends with Coast if Noory is not there.

Oh Ian mentioned you recently! lol

Knapp is the host. I no longer will listen to Noory. I will do the weekends with Coast if Noory is not there.
I am lucky if I can stay awake until 10PM central nowadays! haha

Someday, my child, you too shall know the wonders of insomnia. :p
Oh, there have been times where I couldn't sleep and didn't need sleep for over 48 hours straight. One such time was leading to 9/11/2001.

Reactions: Debi
Skinwalker Ranch and Robbie Williams? yup i'm there

Oh, there have been times where I couldn't sleep and didn't need sleep for over 48 hours straight. One such time was leading to 9/11/2001.
Been there, done that kind of thing.