3-26-2021 Friday Live Chat

It took about a week 4 Little Joe to calm down. But Aaron's paw healed up remarkably fast. Hairs grown back quick. Imagine if you skinned the back of your hand about the size of a dime but they had to shave it out to about the size of a quarter.
And that cat litter made out of newspaper pellets was fantastic. It was big enough that it couldn't get stuck in his feet.

It took about a week 4 Little Joe to calm down. But Aaron's paw healed up remarkably fast. Hairs grown back quick. Imagine if you skinned the back of your hand about the size of a dime but they had to shave it out to about the size of a quarter.
And that cat litter made out of newspaper pellets was fantastic. It was big enough that it couldn't get stuck in his feet.
Good news paint ! I’m glad the litter worked. I couldn’t imagine ripping that much newspaper for two cats.

Reactions: Paintman
Lynne, how many barn cats do you have now? I was just thinking it's almost time for Lynne's Designer Kittens to be coming along. Any luck on the trapping rescue group?

Reactions: Paintman
Well my friends I’m heading out. I will be back in the library.

Guys I think I'm going to head off into the library as well.
Night all!

Reactions: Lynne