3-26-2021 Friday Live Chat

I have a neighbor with a bulldozer who hates trees. Maybe I can hire him to come over and just hit that thing to go straight back into the woods! lol
Trees have a tendency to bounce and skid unpredictably.

Afraid of that.
It's really best to have a tree climber or someone working out of a cherry picker 2 tie off the limbs, and peice it down.
Sigh. This is gonna be a bear to get back there. Gonna have to take a major portion of the fence down but the dogs don't run off. It's out there to keep the coyotes out.

Sigh. This is gonna be a bear to get back there. Gonna have to take a major portion of the fence down but the dogs don't run off. It's out there to keep the coyotes out.
I have a huge evergreen tree that is dead in my front yard. The price to take it down was staggering. Idk what we will do. I hope it stands a while longer.

Reactions: Paintman
I have a huge evergreen tree that is dead in my front yard. The price to take it down was staggering. Idk what we will do. I hope it stands a while longer.
Which is why I am trying to figure out a way to afford this before it falls into my house. Sigh...always something.

Hiya Lynne!
I had a 60 foot Evergreen that crushed my garage like an eggshell. Hi winds, tornado in the area. I remember watching the Bears game at home on TV when it happened. There was a reported tornado close enough to Soldier Field that they had the postpone the game and send all the fans into The Concourse for safety.