3-26-2021 Friday Live Chat

Lynne, how many barn cats do you have now? I was just thinking it's almost time for Lynne's Designer Kittens to be coming along. Any luck on the trapping rescue group?
I have about 12 adult cats. Three females still out there. I was hoping we’d be past covid by now.

I have about 12 adult cats. Three females still out there. I was hoping we’d be past covid by now.
Oh dear. You might see if they will come out now. Some areas are opening up a bit more. And if they can just lay out traps and social distance, it could work.

Get some rest, Lynne. I'm headed out as well and will see you tomorrow!

Oh dear. You might see if they will come out now. Some areas are opening up a bit more. And if they can just lay out traps and social distance, it could work.
I don’t know if they will do pregnant ones this far along. I will call Monday.

Reactions: Debi
Good evening all.

The last 2 days have been full and then some. Negotiated a new roof for the house, and our first investigation of the year fell into our laps! I have a .50 cal. ammo can full of batteries to charge, lol. It's tomorrow night, just my wife and myself this time. Full report after we've gone over the evidence and reported to the property owner. Going to do a daytime walk through in early afternoon.

Here we go!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good evening all.

The last 2 days have been full and then some. Negotiated a new roof for the house, and our first investigation of the year fell into our laps! I have a .50 cal. ammo can full of batteries to charge, lol. It's tomorrow night, just my wife and myself this time. Full report after we've gone over the evidence and reported to the property owner. Going to do a daytime walk through in early afternoon.

Here we go!
Eagerly awaiting your report, and congrats on the new roof!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah