12-15-2022 Thursday Live Chat

LzaIeEfgM0IF.jpeg

Good morning all.

It has been snowing for the last four days here. And of course this week had 90% of our doctor appointments for December! So I have had a lot of practice driving in snow. I would complain except we desperately need the water.
I am finally over the bronchitis or whatever it was, and my sinuses are drying up. I have also been just about pain-free for the last few days and am enjoying it before something decides it wants to hurt, lol.
Almost done with my shopping. The major gifts are wrapped and it's just down to stocking-stuffers. I have a couple of friends and a brother who's birthday is either the day before or the day after Christmas, so there are a couple of extra gifts for them.
Enjoy your Thursday, my friends!

We are getting rain to, I hope it doesn't turn to ice.

Good morning everyone.
Hi Angel. Still raining here. just rain as far as I can tell from my computer room window. I don't see any evidence of anything freezing. Schools had a two hour delay, announced last night, as a precaution.

Mornin' . We may have dodged a snow storm. We are getting a bunch of rain at 33 F (and holding) instead of the white stuff. It started in the wee hours this morning and continues.
We had another day and night of heavy rains, i think this may be a year of an ice storm for us soon. its been a very wet year down here and dousnt seem to be letting up as we go into the cooler months