12-15-2022 Thursday Live Chat

I went to the electric company's website and Northern Indiana is just pummeled with power outages. They estimate the power will be back on by 11:00 p.m..
100 utility poles are down and 500 lines are down.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
I went to the electric company's website and Northern Indiana is just pummeled with power outages. They estimate the power will be back on by 11:00 p.m..
100 utility poles are down and 500 lines are down.
WOW! Are you guys getting ice up there?

Reactions: Paintman
It rained earlier and then turned to snow. Ice everywhere but the power just turned back on !
The electric company's map showed outages from Hammond all the way east to Fort Wayne. And South to the Kankakee River.
Not fun.

Reactions: garnetsilver
It rained earlier and then turned to snow. Ice everywhere but the power just turned back on !
The electric company's map showed outages from Hammond all the way east to Fort Wayne. And South to the Kankakee River.
Not fun.
Holy moley! That's a lot of mileage and lines. I just looked at the temps for late next week. "2". I saw a "2". Got my flannels out.

I just looked at that map and they got this thing cleaned up lickity split. Just three more outages in Lake County.

g2r5KDjmPhKY.png

I'm just glad you got your power back so fast. My son has our gennie ready...just in case..to run our O2 if we go down. We've had to use it a time or two in the past. We don't have enough spare tanks to take us a full 24 hours so I sleep better knowing we have that back up system in place.