12-15-2022 Thursday Live Chat

I see Florida may be going down to some very low temps this week. You as well, Paul?
yeah weve got a cool spell coming for the next week, going down into the fifties during the days and the mid 30's at night starting by the end of the weekend..... all the rain weve had i do believe we could get an ice storm by january

yeah weve got a cool spell coming for the next week, going down into the fifties during the days and the mid 30's at night starting by the end of the weekend..... all the rain weve had i do believe we could get an ice storm by january
I have my mini heaters ready to go! At the temps I saw forecast for the south, you may all get a Lizard Falling Warning!

I have my mini heaters ready to go! At the temps I saw forecast for the south, you may all get a Lizard Falling Warning!
snorkeling gator alert.....lol........... south georgia is under an extreme storm alert right now, so i could be hearing tornado alarms before the end of he day. past couple years its been almost normal to get a tornado in december.... that used to be march weather, now its almost year round

snorkeling gator alert.....lol........... south georgia is under an extreme storm alert right now, so i could be hearing tornado alarms before the end of he day. past couple years its been almost normal to get a tornado in december.... that used to be march weather, now its almost year round
I saw the damage NOLA had yesterday. They got hit hard. That storm is nasty so keep your eyes open and your ears listening today. That front has really caused some damage across the South the last few days.

I saw the damage NOLA had yesterday. They got hit hard. That storm is nasty so keep your eyes open and your ears listening today. That front has really caused some damage across the South the last few days.
yes it has, it looked like it might just skim the west side of us but now we are getting the disturbance of air and the rains from it that came through last night. causing tornado warnings and winds, along with the hot air causes all kinds of weather problems... at least the rains have stopped and i can wade through the yard a little...lol.... i hate being pinned in the house... but yeah, gonna have to keep an eye out all day today

Reactions: Debi
You stay safe, hon. I need to jump off and get more coffee then tackle a major chore while I still have a focused mind..lol I'll be back later!

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
You stay safe, hon. I need to jump off and get more coffee then tackle a major chore while I still have a focused mind..lol I'll be back later!
i will, take care Debi, i need to get busy too, Later.....

Reactions: Debi
Excuse me while I rant. A $26 extra hold on my order, Walmart? What the heck did I order that would possibly cost an extra $26??? Was it that one piece of beef? Expecting that much to change before I pick it up tomorrow??? And just how soon will I get that back? 7 to 10 days? If I used the words I'm thinking I'd have to ban myself!

End rant