11-7-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Good night Jay.

Shazam all

Not long before my son, who was my first born, was born, I dreamt of an elfish guy. He brought me a clear bag/sack and there was gold flakes floating in it. He told me "this is your greatest gift".
The thing with dreams is they normally bring us messages...that we have to decipher. That one appears to be fairly clear, but I could be wrong in my interpretation of your dream.

The thing with dreams is they normally bring us messages...that we have to decipher. That one appears to be fairly clear, but I could be wrong in my interpretation of your dream.
yeah I thought it was pretty clear too. I had one the other night where I was looking for my shoes, and couldn't find them. I've been changing a little lately, getting back to myself...and I've been trying to find my feet/shoes

Reactions: Debi
yeah I thought it was pretty clear too. I had one the other night where I was looking for my shoes, and couldn't find them. I've been changing a little lately, getting back to myself...and I've been trying to find my feet/shoes
Very good that you can understand what the dreams are telling you. Do you keep a journal?

Very good that you can understand what the dreams are telling you. Do you keep a journal?
I used to, and I keep telling myself to to start again. I do look up dream symbols quite often.

I used to, and I keep telling myself to to start again. I do look up dream symbols quite often.
I've found with a journal that if you go back over the week/month, you will start to see patterns emerge. They can be great insights. I highly recommend keeping one, Jay.

I've found with a journal that if you go back over the week/month, you will start to see patterns emerge. They can be great insights. I highly recommend keeping one, Jay.
I'm gonna make that a goal this month. I remember when I did it before that I enoyed it and it seemed to help me remember all my dreams.

I'm gonna make that a goal this month. I remember when I did it before that I enoyed it and it seemed to help me remember all my dreams.
It really does help to remember, and I've found even years later some things come back up an come into play again when I read back.
Have I mentioned the Reiki dream and the fireman?
You may have but I can't tell you for sure. I've slept since then...refresh my memory.