11-7-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Ok, so if they were anywhere or anywhen, why would they be in my now?
Or, why would you be in their when? We dream, we travel. I'm not saying you were any when, but do keep that in mind with dreams.

Or, why would you be in their when? We dream, we travel. I'm not saying you were any when, but do keep that in mind with dreams.
good point, I coulda been in their space. That could explain their anger.

I remember a well known medium saying he worked remotely because he could help cross anyone from where he was, and most came to him for help. Those that have the ability have a certain vibration, it seems. We are drawn places and they can be drawn to us.
good point, I coulda been in their space. That could explain their anger.
If they saw you, they could have been angry that a man was in their convent. A breach of protocol, for sure!

Reactions: jayiniowa
I remember a well known medium saying he worked remotely because he could help cross anyone from where he was, and most came to him for help. Those that have the ability have a certain vibration, it seems. We are drawn places and they can be drawn to us.

If they saw you, they could have been angry that a man was in their convent. A breach of protocol, for sure!
talking about this is getting my hands hot.

Reactions: Debi
talking about this is getting my hands hot.
A bit of energy moving there, Jay? Ground it out or you may have some serious dreams tonight!

Speaking of which, it's about time for me to exit for the night. Consider this dream discussion ongoing....we shall continue as we go.

I wish you GOOD dreams, my friend! Have a good night!

A bit of energy moving there, Jay? Ground it out or you may have some serious dreams tonight!

Speaking of which, it's about time for me to exit for the night. Consider this dream discussion ongoing....we shall continue as we go.

I wish you GOOD dreams, my friend! Have a good night!
Same to you my friend!

Reactions: Debi
I've always loved the colder weather. I know, people look at me like I'm nuts. I lived in Florida for 10 years....hated it! lol Loved the water but the heat almost killed me.
Same here, Debi! I lived in Florida for about ten years, and I hated that damned heat and humidity! So glad to be back in PA!

Reactions: Debi and Paintman