11-7-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I was attuned to Reiki years ago. A Buddhist nun taught me. I'm no "master" by any means and don't use it as much as I should. But one night I dreamt I was walking through the basement of an old house. I came upon two nuns, they appeared to be twins. They were not happy with me being there. I started projecting Reiki towards them and they fled. I continued walking and came upon a fireman who had recently died during a fire in my town. He had fallen through the roof of an old building which was burning. I wasn't a cop at this time and didn't know this fireman. He had the most horrified look on his face, and his eyes were white. I could tell he had no idea where he was. I projected Reiki towards him and he floated away.

I was attuned to Reiki years ago. A Buddhist nun taught me. I'm no "master" by any means and don't use it as much as I should. But one night I dreamt I was walking through the basement of an old house. I came upon two nuns, they appeared to be twins. They were not happy with me being there. I started projecting Reiki towards them and they fled. I continued walking and came upon a fireman who had recently died during a fire in my town. He had fallen through the roof of an old building which was burning. I wasn't a cop at this time and didn't know this fireman. He had the most horrified look on his face, and his eyes were white. I could tell he had no idea where he was. I projected Reiki towards him and he floated away.
It's possible you assisted them in moving on. There are many mediums who do this on a regular basis. The nuns may not have wanted to cross over, but it sounds like the fireman needed some assist. I have heard from many psychics out there that they have helped move a lot of the victims of 9/11 across. Many were "trapped" here on this side for a variety of reasons.

It's possible you assisted them in moving on. There are many mediums who do this on a regular basis. The nuns may not have wanted to cross over, but it sounds like the fireman needed some assist. I have heard from many psychics out there that they have helped move a lot of the victims of 9/11 across. Many were "trapped" here on this side for a variety of reasons.
I like to think I helped the guy out.

The nuns were very angry.

I'll also add that what is there that you saw may not have been "soul" energy, but imprints that dissapated with the energy you sent. When a tragedy strikes, it can leave that residual imprint behind.

Reactions: jayiniowa