11-5-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

The song has a lot of meaning for me. It was one I used to listen to with my ex, who I knew for 20 years as a friend and sometimes more then lived with for 4 years... but she was kind of a psycho and it was a real nightmare. After I kicked her out I refused to listen to anything she liked for a couple of years, but more recently have been reclaiming songs for me. I love those songs anyway and knew them apart from her so they are mine. That song is one.
Then I am even more pleased to have played a part in giving you back a song!

Reactions: Benway
OMG....I'll have to look for that thing. This is a HUGE program, Paul! I've been told so by the guys working on the upgrades! lol
I have the weirdest reaction when I have an article in a magazine,mentioned by an actor or director in an interview...even seeing my name on the crawl at the end of a film makes me very very very uncomfortable....its so weird.....maybe it makes me feel like i have more to live up to...i dont know ..... but it makes me want to crawl out of my skin.... bizarre reaction,i know....

I have the weirdest reaction when I have an article in a magazine,mentioned by an actor or director in an interview...even seeing my name on the crawl at the end of a film makes me very very very uncomfortable....its so weird.....maybe it makes me feel like i have more to live up to...i dont know ..... but it makes me want to crawl out of my skin.... bizarre reaction,i know....
OMG....with all the screen creds you have that must be crazy to deal with, hon!

I am currently working on a novel which I am determined to gain the courage to submit to an agent. I thought of self publishing, but really want to taken seriously. Nice to know, Debi, that you write too! i dabble in art, as well, Paulm. My hubby has a few paintings, and some framed photography as well.
that is great,..Submit it when finished, as everyone else has said, don't be afraid to take the chance...I've submitted tons of work and been turned down or passed by more than I can remember...lol...but I can say I tried...no regrets....and it does feel good when something is accepted or you win your first contest, it really spurs you on to continue......and gives you thick skin in the failings and rejections... Just don't take any criticism personally and continue on....

Doesn't amazon self publishing have a hard copy option to publish??...I don't know but seems like I know someone who did that ...or was considering it.... I really know nothing about that though.

Doesn't amazon self publishing have a hard copy option to publish??...I don't know but seems like I know someone who did that ...or was considering it.... I really know nothing about that though.
I know a member here who recently published. I'll ask him.

that is great,..Submit it when finished, as everyone else has said, don't be afraid to take the chance...I've submitted tons of work and been turned down or passed by more than I can remember...lol...but I can say I tried...no regrets....and it does feel good when something is accepted or you win your first contest, it really spurs you on to continue......and gives you thick skin in the failings and rejections... Just don't take any criticism personally and continue on....
Sounds like good advice. I must get back into writing and SUBMIT something!
Hi Paul. I left you a link to the reposted story.
I just read the start. Thanks for posting it.
....and goodnight. I must get some sleep. I have an earlybird appointment on Friday, so I can't go staying up this week. I don't adjust well.
May fortune smile upon you all!

Reactions: Paulm