11-5-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

That woman is faster than a speeding car through here! I need to put up stop signs.
Lol. It’s earlier there. Probably still a lot going on.

Lol. It’s earlier there. Probably still a lot going on.
I'm sure! It's only 6:30 on west coast. Speaking of, my body is not adjusting to the new time well! I'm totally messed up and so are the dogs...lol

I'm sure! It's only 6:30 on west coast. Speaking of, my body is not adjusting to the new time well! I'm totally messed up and so are the dogs...lol
Ya 6:30, I would be cleaning up from supper and still busy with the days stuff. I understand her busyness at this time.

I hate any change as you know. So I understand the time adjustment. I like my cheese always in the same spot.

Reactions: Debi
Ya 6:30, I would be cleaning up from supper and still busy with the days stuff. I understand her busyness at this time.

I hate any change as you know. So I understand the time adjustment. I like my cheese always in the same spot.
I just wish they'd leave it on the same time all year. This dark at 5:30 stuff is not my thing. That means the sun's rays blind me earlier in the mornings! lol

I just wish they'd leave it on the same time all year. This dark at 5:30 stuff is not my thing. That means the sun's rays blind me earlier in the mornings! lol
I totally agree! Pic a time and stick with it.

I'm here for another half hour, Lynne, so you scoot and get rest if you need it. I know these early mornings are getting you!

I'm here for another half hour, Lynne, so you scoot and get rest if you need it. I know these early mornings are getting you!
I’m gonna check a few posts and then head out. I’m up at 5 tomorrow.

Reactions: Debi