11-5-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I'm just checking back, and am very happy with all the encouragement! This book has been haunting me ( I am ashamed to say) for over ten years. I will get excited, start working on it, then talk myself out of it. I did get a tentative acceptance for a short story, but won't know for sure until next Spring. and I must say, when I see some of the stuff getting published nowadays, I may not have anything to worry about. I hope!

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I'm just checking back, and am very happy with all the encouragement! This book has been haunting me ( I am ashamed to say) for over ten years. I will get excited, start working on it, then talk myself out of it. I did get a tentative acceptance for a short story, but won't know for sure until next Spring. and I must say, when I see some of the stuff getting published nowadays, I may not have anything to worry about. I hope!
Garnet, the key to writing is....write it for yourself! Write the story the muses have brought to you. Then you can offer it up to others, but it will always be a part of you. Write for the joy of the story living within you. Breathe life into it on the page.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Garnet, the key to writing is....write it for yourself! Write the story the muses have brought to you. Then you can offer it up to others, but it will always be a part of you. Write for the joy of the story living within you. Breathe life into it on the page.
Good advice.

I'm heading to the nest, folks. See you tomorrow!

74376823_462488527716073_796183230398070784_n (Small).jpg