10-4-2022 Tuesday Live Chat

We're supposed to get weather in the 50s starting Friday and through the weekend. I'm going to have to turn on the heater. Then it's going to snap back into the '70s.
I will hold out until I see my breath in this house! Although we did have the furnace checked out to be sure it's ready. The price of heating this year is gonna be BAD.

Did you see the story about the fishing tourney where the team put lead weights in their fish to win?! They got caught but sheesh!
I would say shame on the tourney. Usually depending on the size, there is a rep on each boat to document.

I would say shame on the tourney. Usually depending on the size, there is a rep on each boat to document.
Not in this case. There was a simple weigh in, but they did not get the money. The judges could feel the difference. I'll try to find that story for you.

• Sad
Reactions: Selectric
I will hold out until I see my breath in this house! Although we did have the furnace checked out to be sure it's ready. The price of heating this year is gonna be BAD.
I broke down and HAD to put the heat on this morning. I look at t-stat and said 50 degress in my house. Sounds nice, but i was freezing lol.

Not in this case. There was a simple weigh in, but they did not get the money. The judges could feel the difference. I'll try to find that story for you.
One thing i hate and that's a cheat.

Reactions: Debi
I broke down and HAD to put the heat on this morning. I look at t-stat and said 50 degress in my house. Sounds nice, but i was freezing lol.
I threw a blanket on the dog last night but until it's colder here, we are gonna wing it. I love the cooler air, and hubs has his flannels on.

Reactions: Selectric
I threw a blanket on the dog last night but until it's colder here, we are gonna wing it. I love the cooler air, and hubs has his flannels on.
I had my nice warm Cowboy's blanket wrapped around me lol. I just could not shake the chill i got overnight.

One thing i hate and that's a cheat.
You would think they would be more subtle when cheating. You can look at a fish that "looks" 4 pounds and know that weighing in at 7 or 8 is just wrong. Which is exactly what happened when the judges started the weigh in.

You would think they would be more subtle when cheating. You can look at a fish that "looks" 4 pounds and know that weighing in at 7 or 8 is just wrong. Which is exactly what happened when the judges started the weigh in.
Well, shame on them for being cheats...and shame on them for being idiots lol.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi