10-4-2022 Tuesday Live Chat

Debi, wishing both of us good luck with sleep tonight.

I met a fireman at the grocery store from the firehouse down the street from me. He said to stop over and I'll get a tour !
Funny thing but I painted two firehouses and never bothered to get to climb over the fire trucks. But back then I was young and dumb and in too big of a hurry.

Reactions: Selectric

I met a fireman at the grocery store from the firehouse down the street from me. He said to stop over and I'll get a tour !
Funny thing but I painted two firehouses and never bothered to get to climb over the fire trucks. But back then I was young and dumb and in too big of a hurry.
Thanks, Paint, and same to you.

What a fun thing! I took our boys several times to the open houses at the fire station here. They had a blast. They partially "suited" up and then tried to walk...lol Man, those guys carry a lot of stuff and it's heavy!

Selectric, do you do ice fishing in the winter ?

Selectric, do you do ice fishing in the winter ?
I have never tried ice fishing. It hasn't gotten that cold i guess and nobody has asked to get a trip together. Don't think that is a solo trip for certain reasons lol.

Reactions: Paintman

October is always the open house for local firehouses. We went every year when I was a youngster, it was free and the firemen were very nice.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
October is always the open house for local firehouses. We went every year when I was a youngster, it was free and the firemen were very nice.
They were always wonderful with my boys. They were all over those trucks, and we had a great discussion on whether it was "Smokey Bear" or "Smokey THE Bear". Both are actually correct, although he goes soley by Smokey Bear now. There was a book written in which he was called Smokey The Bear, thus the controversy.