10-3-2022 Monday Live Chat

Wow! I am not sure what to make of that considering this is out of the ordinary for mom! Does this place have a history to it? Anything reported there before?
Not that I am aware.

Mom didn’t want to ask the waitress or owners because she was embarrassed and goes there a lot. She doesn’t want to loose her fav place to eat. I sure would have said something lol. I would have been checking out the bathroom.
That would have been my first thing to do! Hey, I get it. This is mom's fave spot. Just tell her if she sees the woman again to let you know so you can do a bit of quiet investigating!

Reactions: Lynne
I was worried this entity was meaning her harm. Mom is in a weekend physical state and her aura may be weekend. I told mom to picture a mirror to reflect back if that occurred again.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: garnetsilver
That would have been my first thing to do! Hey, I get it. This is mom's fave spot. Just tell her if she sees the woman again to let you know so you can do a bit of quiet investigating!
This happened when she was there alone with my dad

Reactions: garnetsilver
She was convinced this was an evil spirit

I was worried this entity was meaning her harm. Mom is in a weekend physical state and her aura may be weekends. I told mom to picture a mirror to reflect back if that occurred again.
The veil is also thinner right now, and with her weakened state it does make it more worrisome. I would encourage you to put up a wall of prayer around her, Lynne. Mom may not have enough energy to ward things off, but the power of your intentions and prayer will help add to that circle of protection.

The veil is also thinner right now, and with her weakened state it does make it more worrisome. I would encourage you to put up a wall of prayer around her, Lynne. Mom may not have enough energy to ward things off, but the power of your intentions and prayer will help add to that circle of protection.
I will do that. I wish my dad was more present. He doesn’t notice stuff and if he did he can’t remember. He also remembers stuff that didn’t happen, or at least recently.

I was shocked when she said the lady started to fade out.

I was shocked when she said the lady started to fade out.
For someone who does not normally experience the paranormal, I'm amazed she didn't scream when it happened!