10-3-2022 Monday Live Chat

How has your day gone ?

Yes it went well. Spent the day with my parents. All is on track for her surgery to remove her arm plate wensday.
Hopefully that is the last step in this for her! Wow, what a very long recovery for her.

Hopefully that is the last step in this for her! Wow, what a very long recovery for her.
It really has come at a snails pace. She is walking but super slow and careful. We don’t let her carry anything.

It really has come at a snails pace. She is walking but super slow and careful. We don’t let her carry anything.
Hubs has similar guidelines. Slow and walking is the only thing to concentrate on while doing so. I still consider bubble wrap as an option some days for him.

Hey, I have a good story for you all. Give me a min to type it.

Reactions: Debi
Hubs has similar guidelines. Slow and walking is the only thing to concentrate on while doing so. I still consider bubble wrap as an option some days for him.
God bless him

Reactions: Debi
When I met my parents for lunch today it was at a local restaurant they frequent. Mom wispers to me that she has something scary to tell me. When I take a seat she says that the last time they were in there she saw a ghost! I was surprised because my mom never sees anything paranormal. Like me she is surrounded by the ones who do lol. Well she said there was a woman standing on the side of the wait staffs counter divider. It is the area that the food is gathered and walked out to the tables. She was somewhat leaning on the wall separating the table area from the wait staff. She looked solid, black long hair , dark eyes, dressed in a black top and pants and black shoes. My mom thought she was a new waitress for a minute. Mom said the woman had a strange stillness about her and that she was staring in a very evil way at her. She had her foot was a bit cocked in a leaning fashion. She didn’t interact with anyone and no one interacted with her. After a few min she walked across the front of the restaurant to the bathroom around the side of the counter. Mom said she faded as she walked. She wasn’t sure what she had seen and waited for her to come out of the bathroom but she never did. My dad can’t remember if he saw her but he has memory issues. Mom was afraid to say anything because the woman was staring at her. So what do you think?

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
Mom didn’t want to ask the waitress or owners because she was embarrassed and goes there a lot. She doesn’t want to loose her fav place to eat. I sure would have said something lol. I would have been checking out the bathroom.

When I met my parents for lunch today it was at a local restaurant they frequent. Mom wispers to me that she has something scary to tell me. When I take a seat she says that the last time they were in there she saw a ghost! I was surprised because my mom never sees anything paranormal. Like me she is surrounded by the ones who do lol. Well she said there was a woman standing on the side of the wait staffs counter divider. It is the area that the food is gathered and walked out to the tables. She was somewhat leaning on the wall separating the table area from the wait staff. She looked solid, black long hair , dark eyes, dressed in a black top and pants and black shoes. My mom thought she was a new waitress for a minute. Mom said the woman had a strange stillness about her and that she was staring in a very evil way at her. She had her foot was a bit cocked in a leaning fashion. She didn’t interact with anyone and no one interacted with her. After a few min she walked across the front of the restaurant to the bathroom around the side of the counter. Mom said she faded as she walked. She wasn’t sure what she had seen and waited for her to come out of the bathroom but she never did. My dad can’t remember if he saw her but he has memory issues. Mom was afraid to say anything because the woman was staring at her. So what do you think?
Wow! I am not sure what to make of that considering this is out of the ordinary for mom! Does this place have a history to it? Anything reported there before?