10-3-2022 Monday Live Chat

For someone who does not normally experience the paranormal, I'm amazed she didn't scream when it happened!
I think she thought the woman was just strange but later put things tog. She realized that no one interacted with her and that she became see through. By the time she realized what she saw it was over.

You know, as we age, we become more open and closer to that other side. I've said a few times I've had one foot in each world while ill or in a weakened state.

You know, as we age, we become more open and closer to that other side. I've said a few times I've had one foot in each world while ill or in a weakened state.
This occurred to me and I am worried. I don’t want to loose her yet. My mom really felt this person hated her. The look was intensely evil.

This occurred to me and I am worried. I don’t want to loose her yet. My mom really felt this person hated her. The look was intensely evil.
Just because she was seen does not make it able to do anything to her. The evil may be because the entity can't touch her because mom is one of God's children. I've seen many reports of angry spirits who are jealous they can't interact with a soul because of God's protection around them. Just keep that circle around her, Lynne.

Just because she was seen does not make it able to do anything to her. The evil may be because the entity can't touch her because mom is one of God's children. I've seen many reports of angry spirits who are jealous they can't interact with a soul because of God's protection around them. Just keep that circle around her, Lynne.
Ok good advice.

I certainly wasn’t expecting that story.

Did I tell you my daughter has a cat now. It jumped into her car screaming to be rescued a few days ago. She named it so I think it is staying.

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver
Ok good advice.
I will also keep her high on the prayer list this week!
I certainly wasn’t expecting that story.
Sometimes our parents surprise us...lol The good thing is she was comfy enough to share it with you. Some parents would not for fear you might think they are crazy or senile. When Tracy was in the hospital he was talking to his grandparents and a few other spirits while we were there with him. And you already know my Angel story. I'm so glad she was able to share it with you.

Reactions: Lynne
Did I tell you my daughter has a cat now. It jumped into her car screaming to be rescued a few days ago. She named it so I think it is staying.
LOL Once it has a name, it's owned! How does Fiona like it? Male or female? What's the name?

LOL Once it has a name, it's owned! How does Fiona like it? Male or female? What's the name?
She picked her up on the Libra new moon. She named her Libby. She had her kittens taken by some kids and was crying terribly. Broke lindsey’s heart. She hopped right into her car. Lindsey named her Libby. She just under a year old. Fiona wants to play with her lol. All bull dog force.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Debi