10-16-2021 Saturday Live Chat

Hello you corny friends. It is a chilly damp night over here. Jim is watching dumb stuff on tv and I am trying to not listen lol.

Reactions: 7Critter
Hello you corny friends. It is a chilly damp night over here. Jim is watching dumb stuff on tv and I am trying to not listen lol.
Did you catch my message to you in post #26?

Lynne....After many years of you trying to push me off my seat on the fence about Dogmen and Bigfoot, I just landed with both feet on your side of the fence after reading the first chapter of the new Skinwalker book. I wanted to make a public admission since you and I have debated this over so many years! lol Do I get an official "I Believe" badge or something now?
HOLLY MOLLY! It must be snowing in Hell ;bg3 I hear the angels singing. Woo hoo!

Reactions: 7Critter
HOLLY MOLLY! It must be snowing in Hell ;bg3 I hear the angels singing. Woo hoo!
Mark this day on your calendar! lol We may still argue on the WHAT they are, but yup...I'm now with ya.

Reactions: Lynne
Mark this day on your calendar! lol We may still argue on the WHAT they are, but yup...I'm now with ya.
I am so sorry to have just disappeared. My daughter called me.

No problem, hon. Family first always! Hope all is well with her.
Yes. She is back with the old boyfriend. He has two boys. One is 15 now and went to homecoming tonight. I had to hear about it lol.

Yes. She is back with the old boyfriend. He has two boys. One is 15 now and went to homecoming tonight. I had to hear about it lol.
I was still rooting for Mr. Perfect...lol I take it Toby likes his floppy fish?

I was still rooting for Mr. Perfect...lol I take it Toby likes his floppy fish?
He doesn’t want to leave it charge. He knocked it off the table twice.