10-16-2021 Saturday Live Chat

I was still rooting for Mr. Perfect...lol I take it Toby likes his floppy fish?
Oh I was so hoping for mr perfect. He checked all the boxes. She went back to the one she dated after the divorce. They were tog a few years

Oh I was so hoping for mr perfect. He checked all the boxes. She went back to the one she dated after the divorce. They were tog a few years
Sigh....

GW says Kelly is doing well tonight.

Reactions: 7Critter
That is marvelous news. God heard the prayers. Hopefully she continues to improve.
I believe he said her sister will be staying with her when she comes home 24/7. That should help.

Reactions: Lynne
I believe he said her sister will be staying with her when she comes home 24/7. That should help.
Very good and that will take some pressure off of him too. Good news all the way around.

Reactions: Debi
Very good and that will take some pressure off of him too. Good news all the way around.
Hope you are getting some rest in this weekend. You've been going like a fireball.

Hope you are getting some rest in this weekend. You've been going like a fireball.
Yes I will get to sleep tomorrow morning. Jim is off tomorrow. He is getting a little overtime, a rare thing , and the early start is rough. I am enjoying this evening. I didn’t cook, we ordered a pizza.

How are you feeling ? Allergies still up?

Yes I will get to sleep tomorrow morning. Jim is off tomorrow. He is getting a little overtime, a rare thing , and the early start is rough. I am enjoying this evening. I didn’t cook, we ordered a pizza.

How are you feeling ? Allergies still up?
Still there but not so bad. The cooler weather has moved in as well so that is helping overall.

And good for you for not cooking! Isn't it wonderful to have a day out of the kitchen???

Still there but not so bad. The cooler weather has moved in as well so that is helping overall.

And good for you for not cooking! Isn't it wonderful to have a day out of the kitchen???
Yes. I run out of ideas. He has to eat soft stuff for a few days too. The pizza was t too bad for that.