10-16-2021 Saturday Live Chat

I will get those masks out Monday. I didn’t forget. I didn’t want to handle anything when I was sick.

I expect to be up half the night reading this book...lol There's a lot of explaining of military depts. in the beginning, but it helps you understand just what's up. Remember we always wondered what Bigalow found but wouldn't share? Well, it seems we are gonna find out.

Reactions: Lynne
I will get those masks out Monday. I didn’t forget. I didn’t want to ha she anything when I was sick.
Thank you so much. We appreciate them, especially Billy! I will tell him Auntie Angel is sending them.

I expect to be up half the night reading this book...lol There's a lot of explaining of military depts. in the beginning, but it helps you understand just what's up. Remember we always wondered what Bigalow found but wouldn't share? Well, it seems we are gonna find out.
Oh I can’t wait to get the book. My eyes and ears glaze over whenever the govt departments get too detailed. I will try to pay attention

Reactions: Debi
I am so glad you took down the info. I would not have known about it. After I’m done reading it I will pass it on if anyone else wants to read it.

Reactions: Debi
Oh I can’t wait to get the book. My eyes and ears glaze over whenever the govt departments get too detailed. I will try to pay attention
Yes, because it honestly explains a few things about Lou Elisondo...notice he's been very quiet lately? lol The first major chapter is the one that got me off the fence. Chilling stuff.

I am so glad you took down the info. I would not have known about it. After I’m done reading it I will pass it on if anyone else wants to read it.
Not often, but sometimes Coast is worth the listen. I got a free copy through unlimited Kindle.

I am heading out for the night. I will wish everyone a blessed night. Shazam.