1-30-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

Knowing deep down those things can come knocking all they want, but they do not have any power over me. It's pretty cool to be where i am in that stage. I am not a religious guy, never was. But to have an understanding about it, certainly gives me a step up. It's pretty cool actually to have a spiritual grasp i think i lacked all these years.
You said it yourself earlier on another thread. You just have to know which side you're on. And then STAND.

And i am. I finally know what i know and what i believe. That's a major first step. I was given a sign years ago and questioned it. Now, i can stand back and see it for what it was. Time to wake up, dude. Hate to say there are monsters under your bed. There are. Hate to say there are souls trapped with no way to understand where they are. Time to take that knowledge to a different level. Working on how to rectify all of that. Maybe i can't. Maybe i can. Maybe i should keep trying.

And i am. I finally know what i know and what i believe. That's a major first step. I was given a sign years ago and questioned it. Now, i can stand back and see it for what it was. Time to wake up, dude. Hate to say there are monsters under your bed. There are. Hate to say there are souls trapped with no way to understand where they are. Time to take that knowledge to a different level. Working on how to rectify all of that. Maybe i can't. Maybe i can. Maybe i should keep trying.
You do what you've been doing. Keep learning all you can and you will be led to the next step when you are ready. Trust me...you'll know.

Oh, my interest is piqued ;bg2
Would have to tell you the story personally, would be tough to tell and loss a lot in writing. Some time when you have 15-20 minutes, we can talk over the phone. I think I might still be wanted in NJ for missing a toll booth on the Turnpike.

423480077_391902016856383_183864989568934434_n.jpg

Would have to tell you the story personally, would be tough to tell and loss a lot in writing. Some time when you have 15-20 minutes, we can talk over the phone. I think I might still be wanted in NJ for missing a toll booth on the Turnpike.
I am shocked i have not gotten a few missed tolls to and from Florida lol.

Reactions: Duke