1-30-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

Intent is there. Protection to make sure nothing tries to enter is a whole other aspect. Learned that hard and quite quick.

Reactions: Debi
It can be for sure. Again, i say i am a complete novice here, so i need to focus on other things in the process. The one night i mentioned to you, still bothers me to this day. You open doors and other things can slip on by. That is where i need focus. When that thing came knocking, that really woke me up again to those, other things.
I've always warned that once you have been "seen" by a negative energy, you tend to be entangled with them from then on. They know you. Quantum physics is now proving my point on this. That is why I warn people you have to maintain that protective Light around you.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
The phenomena is out of space/time. They can see and know the future and the past, which is one reason most Exorcists say what they battle knows they are coming well before they know they will be involved in a case.

I've always warned that once you have been "seen" by a negative energy, you tend to be entangled with them from then on. They know you. Quantum physics is now proving my point on this. That is why I warn people you have to maintain that protective Light around you.
Absolutely. I have come to a point where i can, but past experience shows me how vulnerable i am during dream states. Been there, done that. Knock on wood 150,000 times that i have been at peace now.

I come into work yesterday and my boss asked me how i was. One of my answers was i was fighting the good fight. He loved it.

Absolutely. I have come to a point where i can, but past experience shows me how vulnerable i am during dream states. Been there, done that. Knock on wood 150,000 times that i have been at peace now.
A prayer asking for protection before you go to sleep each night is a good habit to get into. It enforces that barrier, Steve.

• PrayingHands
Reactions: Duke and Selectric
A prayer asking for protection before you go to sleep each night is a good habit to get into. It enforces that barrier, Steve.
I really should, but as much as i have not had any nightmares or encounters, something is going right. My overall self has changed.

I really should, but as much as i have not had any nightmares or encounters, something is going right. My overall self has changed.
That's exactly what is supposed to happen....it's a bit of a transformation from the inside out. I'm proud of you! You've grown so much in the past 2 years here!

Reactions: Selectric
Knowing deep down those things can come knocking all they want, but they do not have any power over me. It's pretty cool to be where i am in that stage. I am not a religious guy, never was. But to have an understanding about it, certainly gives me a step up. It's pretty cool actually to have a spiritual grasp i think i lacked all these years.

• Hands Clapping
Sadly, in some cases, especially me, i needed to be confronted by it. I needed to 'see it' for what it is.