1-30-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

And i am. I finally know what i know and what i believe. That's a major first step. I was given a sign years ago and questioned it. Now, i can stand back and see it for what it was. Time to wake up, dude. Hate to say there are monsters under your bed. There are. Hate to say there are souls trapped with no way to understand where they are. Time to take that knowledge to a different level. Working on how to rectify all of that. Maybe i can't. Maybe i can. Maybe i should keep trying.
I can say that you have learned a lot since coming here too, Steve. I know that I have. I knew about smudging and things like that, but definitely have added some new tools to the arsenal. It's over five years since I first stumbled in here. :)

Reactions: Selectric
Okay, this just happened this morning and it's too much not to share.

At 7:00AM I've got the kids in the car, ice scraped off the windows and pulling out of the driveway to get everyone to school and myself to work. A typical day. As we're driving out of the neighborhood I see a big shiny half-ton Chevy Silverado turning into the neighborhood. It stood out because it was very clean, bumpers and wheels bright and shiny. Even the tires looked like they had been Armor All-ed. But what really struck me as odd was that I could have sworn the driver and passengers were wearing helmets with baklava face coverings. I dismissed the idea thinking it was just my imagination. I saw someone dressed like this

View attachment 55021

And my overactive imagination filled it in like this

View attachment 55022

I just sort of laughed it off but started to reconsider that while it is a cold morning it's not so cold that people need to be bundled up like that, especially in a vehicle.

As we left the neighborhood and started heading out to the main road I saw that traffic was at a standstill and there were over a half dozen Police SUVs blocking all traffic going into the neighborhood along with one of these

View attachment 55023

Complete with about 10-12 SWAT guys hanging off the side in full tactical gear. I immediately recognized this as a staging for an approach. Also, I realized that those guys in the truck were probably wearing helmets and tactical gear. So I'm guessing that something big just went down in my neighborhood. Part of me wanted to go back home and see what was going to happen. But a bigger part of me thought that if the police look like they're ready to take back Nakatomi Plaza then it's safer to be somewhere else.

I've been monitoring local news stations on my phone hoping to find out more.
We need an update on this one.