1-17-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

Good morning all. Lynne, that sounds scary. I have had weird color flashes but it turned out to be allergy-related, which was surprising.

I worked until after ten last night, getting a podcast studio shoehorned into my home office. I won't be able to use the studio I built in my friend's house for a while, so I decided it was time to set one up at home. Just one cheap mic to start with. The professional mics will go in as I find the time, but this one sounds pretty good for now.

1673968116541.png

*You walk in and find a book worth a lot of money. Would you take it from this house?

View attachment 45279

Paranormal Investigating 101: NEVER take home ANYTHING from a haunted location. Unless you want to risk bringing home an unexpected guest.

Tell the new guy to take it and you'll split the money with him. ;bg3

Have a great Tuesday, my friends!

Good morning everyone, another rainy day in the south, but at least its nice and warm... supposed to be close to 70 as the week goes on. and the rain is light and wont last long, just off and on showers for the day.

Lynne, I went through that same thing! I have now officially had the vitreous bodies in both my eyes separate, and now have these annoying floaters that won't go away. It differs from person to person, but I'm glad that you saw the doctor right away!

View attachment 45322
I thought of debi and the mouse escapades.
LOL! I had a cat once who brought me a live mouse to the bed. She let go of the mouse, who quickly ran under the blankets. You should have seen me jump out of bed at warp speed! That was one of the first episodes in my mouse-capades war!

Good morning all. I was absent yesterday because I had an eye scare. I was having flashes of light in my right eye. I got right into see the dr and so far I’m ok. It is the aging of the viscous gel behind the eye. As it shrinks it can pull on the retina. The dr says as long as it doesn’t tear, I have to live through the process until it separates. This can take a few week to a few months. Then my vision should go back to normal. So they kind of babysit you through the process. I have to return for surgery if I get a tear. Hopefully it will be a gradual process and no more irritation than what I have now. There is an 80 percent chance of it occurring in the other eye too. ;vo This no fun but I am told it is very common. At least I am not going blind. I was quite scared yesterday.
What a scare, Lynne! Oh my goodness! Glad all will be OK, but you must have been scared half outta your mind! Praying for no tearing!