1-17-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

I just asked because sometimes I'll pull a little thing out of a dream and for some reason focus on it. And then that little thing pops up during the day.
But sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Reactions: Debi and Selectric
I just asked because sometimes I'll pull a little thing out of a dream and for some reason focus on it. And then that little thing pops up during the day.
But sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
I've had that happen often, but right now my dreamstate looks a bit like this:

325392797_712516100241579_9065401895632007618_n.jpg

It always throws me off when i have dreams about people say within my social circle. I normally don't dream about them if ever. His father popping up is what threw me the most.

It always throws me off when i have dreams about people say within my social circle. I normally don't dream about them if ever. His father popping up is what threw me the most.
Well, sometimes visitation dreams can be a bit confusing. Your answers may pop, as Paint mentions, down the line a bit.

Maybe. This one played out like 'another life'.
Yeah I tried to break it down to a sentence like writing a headline to describe the dream. If not then a couple words like you did.
And if it's too vague but somehow seems important I'll just do it like traffic lights. Red yellow green.

Reactions: Selectric