1-17-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

*You walk in and find a book worth a lot of money. Would you take it from this house?

View attachment 45279
If the inside looked like that it depends on if the books aren't damaged from mildew, bugs, critters or water exposure. If the house is haunted, not sure i would make money on the rare book(s). Bad muju there lol. Perhaps the ghosties would appreciate someone saving the books and not turning a profit.

qhcewm0rmxa71.jpg

Good morning all. I was absent yesterday because I had an eye scare. I was having flashes of light in my right eye. I got right into see the dr and so far I’m ok. It is the aging of the viscous gel behind the eye. As it shrinks it can pull on the retina. The dr says as long as it doesn’t tear, I have to live through the process until it separates. This can take a few week to a few months. Then my vision should go back to normal. So they kind of babysit you through the process. I have to return for surgery if I get a tear. Hopefully it will be a gradual process and no more irritation than what I have now. There is an 80 percent chance of it occurring in the other eye too. ;vo This no fun but I am told it is very common. At least I am not going blind. I was quite scared yesterday.

IDemb4cIdtqxZwoM.jpeg
1xFrcuzPtfrORfRS.jpeg
Hiya !
Today should be the 2nd to the last lumberJack day. For now.
But.....
Found a 7' piece of ash trunk nearby and I'm going to cut and drag it over. Gotta keep the gym open !

Bought a package of low carb - high fiber tortillas yesterday. Was afraid they were going to taste like sawdust but they were really good.
Have a great day everyone and I'll be in-and-out.