1-15-2022 Saturday Live Chat

*View attachment 37503
Note: Titch beat me to this meme yesterday! Just wanted to prove I had it posted for today! lol
This is how I felt today going to the stable. No riding today. She got a groom and exercised in the indoor arena. I couldn’t get home fast enough. It’s ridiculous here, I can’t imagine living in Canada.

Just talked Mr. Garnet into doing an Instacart order. Why are men so stubborn? I asked if he really wanted to go back out into the cold, when he could have someone else to do it? Finally he gave in.:D
I don’t even know what this is? Do they bring it to your house ?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good evening everyone. I’m watching football and warming up.

I don’t even know what this is? Do they bring it to your house ?
Yes. you sign up with your favorite store and shop on line. Then for a bit extra, they will deliver it all to your house. InstaCart also delivers take out food with participating restaurants.

This is how I felt today going to the stable. No riding today. She got a groom and exercised in the indoor arena. I couldn’t get home fast enough. It’s ridiculous here, I can’t imagine living in Canada.
We're expecting a low of 5 degrees tonight.

• Sad
Reactions: Paintman
Yes. you sign up with your favorite store and shop on line. Then for a bit extra, they will deliver it all to your house. InstaCart also delivers take out food with participating restaurants.
Wow! I didn’t know this was a thing!! Totally worth it for people who can’t get out or who want to stay in. That’s great.

I love pizza! Going to watch a movie called "The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter."

Chat with you later, Lynne!