1-15-2022 Saturday Live Chat

It's bitter cold out! We took Zoey in for her shots and for a nail trim. Warmed up the car for ten minutes and placed cat nip inside the carrier with a towel to lay on. Added a fleece blanket over the top of the carrier for warmth. Now we are home, and she is hiding and trying to decide how much she hates me.
I'm sure you are on the top of her hit list right now...lol You were a good mom. We're cold but not as cold as you guys are going to get.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good afternoon everyone.

I love chili any time of year. Always a hearty meal!

The week caught up with me and I slept in far too long. While I needed the rest, I was not moving too long and here we are, stiff as hell and waiting for the meds to kick in. Just idling and bored, my enthusiasm for the remainder of the day is standing by, lol.

I realize that I'm probably the youngest senior around here but do the most complaining. Sorry about that! Weekends used to be for doing fun stuff, now they are spent in convalescence, most of the time.

Ok rant over, lol.

Have a great, pain-free day!

Good afternoon everyone.

I love chili any time of year. Always a hearty meal!

The week caught up with me and I slept in far too long. While I needed the rest, I was not moving too long and here we are, stiff as hell and waiting for the meds to kick in. Just idling and bored, my enthusiasm for the remainder of the day is standing by, lol.

I realize that I'm probably the youngest senior around here but do the most complaining. Sorry about that! Weekends used to be for doing fun stuff, now they are spent in convalescence, most of the time.

Ok rant over, lol.

Have a great, pain-free day!
You may vent at will! Hope the meds kick in for you soon. Mine just did so I now have about 4 hours before it starts again....sheesh.

How's the wife faring today?

You may vent at will! Hope the meds kick in for you soon. Mine just did so I now have about 4 hours before it starts again....sheesh.

How's the wife faring today?

Yep, 4 hours of relief that you can only take at 8 or 12 hour intervals. Grumble.

She's about the same as yesterday, its definitely settled in her sinuses but she still flits arond the house so can't be too achy, lol. I certainly can't keep up with her. She's 113 lbs. with ADD and has more energy than a Jack Russell on Twinkies right now!

Yep, 4 hours of relief that you can only take at 8 or 12 hour intervals. Grumble.

She's about the same as yesterday, its definitely settled in her sinuses but she still flits arond the house so can't be too achy, lol. I certainly can't keep up with her. She's 113 lbs. with ADD and has more energy than a Jack Russell on Twinkies right now!
If we could only can and sell that energy! I'd certainly make a purchase. Glad she's doing OK with it.

I'm at low ebb on the energy scale today myself. It was one of those nights where sleep was erratic at best. Sigh...and Grumble! lol

I hate it when multiple cycles' low spots coincide. Energy level, pain level, even just simple coping mechanisms take a beating. Hang in there, Debi.
I can move sufficiently now with reduced pain, am going to get dressed. Lounging in shorts and slippers while the meds kicked in. Back in a bit.

5ioNjiiNnkWa.jpeg

Just talked Mr. Garnet into doing an Instacart order. Why are men so stubborn? I asked if he really wanted to go back out into the cold, when he could have someone else to do it? Finally he gave in.:D