1-13-2020 Monday Live Chat

It's a freaking little resize image app. But it keeps wanting to ALSO give me the XBox game bar I don't want! I have cancelled that one 4 times and it keeps popping back up!

Good grief.
There's a million other free apps that will allow you to resize. Maybe, you should check into one of those.

I give up for the night. It was a microsoft app. I'm gonna check some others tomorrow. This is bizarre. It won't stop trying to download that dang XBox deal. I have cx it 20 times and it keeps coming back up so I have just bailed on the whole thing. Too frustrated tonight to deal with that.

I give up for the night. It was a microsoft app. I'm gonna check some others tomorrow. This is bizarre. It won't stop trying to download that dang XBox deal. I have cx it 20 times and it keeps coming back up so I have just bailed on the whole thing. Too frustrated tonight to deal with that.
I can't recommend one, since I do everything in Photoshop, but I know there are options.

I can't recommend one, since I do everything in Photoshop, but I know there are options.
This one is simple to use as I have it on the other computer, but dang...installing it has become a quest. Get my horse, shield and sword...it's war.

Reactions: T-Bob
I've got on AGT tonight. Well, husband has it on currently, but you know that's changeable...lol

I haven't seen it . Contestants competing to see who is the best singer/performer?
Yup...pretty much a variety show. This one is all "champions" competing. I do like the one comedian from Indy. He's handicapped and a total riot. I hope he wins.

Yup...pretty much a variety show. This one is all "champions" competing. I do like the one comedian from Indy. He's handicapped and a total riot. I hope he wins.
Have any of them made it to the big time after being on the show?

Some have in Vegas, etc. Some in the music industry have done pretty well out there. This guy calls himself the "Cripple Threat". He was hilarious tonight.