1-13-2020 Monday Live Chat

OK, tomorrow I'm goin' for it! lol It's gotta be easier than what I've been going through...lol
I can't say that it's what you are looking for. I haven't used it. However, Google usually has apps that are popular and easy to use.

Reactions: Debi
I can't say that it's what you are looking for. I haven't used it. However, Google usually has apps that are popular and easy to use.
I have to resize almost every image I use here. So an image resizer is what I'm looking for.

I hope it works then, if you don't get your old one to download.
One way or another I will eventually get something that works for me. I can do it in photos, but it's a 4 step process. I'd prefer to have my right click, click the pop up and done back.

Reactions: T-Bob
Ever since the first, I've had one snafu after another on stuff. I feel like the "fixer." Had meds messed up, 02 billing info was wrong and had to get that fixed, laptop keyboard, etc. etc. It's just been one thing after the other. Told my hubs it's worse than Mercury retro! lol

One way or another I will eventually get something that works for me. I can do it in photos, but it's a 4 step process. I'd prefer to have my right click, click the pop up and done back.
My wife uses an application called Photo.Net. It was free at one time, and is a very good photo editing program. However, she can't do everything she wants to do, which are pretty basic in Photoshop, but she consider it a little complicated for her taste, and I usually end up editing those.

Reactions: Debi