1-10-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

X Files was good tonight. At the very end, Langley turned into the scary looking rock star guy. Who is that?

X Files was good tonight. At the very end, Langley turned into the scary looking rock star guy. Who is that?
That was the dude trying to kill them that they finally killed. Looks like he uploaded into the matrix.

Reactions: Paintman
Evening, all. Soup is what I have been doing this week. Well . . . Chili. Mrs C makes good chili. I do add more chili powder and cumin and cinnamon and a touch of cayenne to my bowl. She cannot handle too much spice.

Reactions: Debi
Evening, all. Soup is what I have been doing this week. Well . . . Chili. Mrs C makes good chili. I do add more chili powder and cumin and cinnamon and a touch of cayenne to my bowl. She cannot handle too much spice.
Howdy, Chef C! I take it you're in charge of the chuck wagon this week? :)

Saw the news. Bad highway accident near Seymore. And 80/94 was backed up for ten miles in Gary. Two utility poles fell.

Reactions: Debi
Saw the news. Bad highway accident near Seymore. And 80/94 was backed up for ten miles in Gary. Two utility poles fell.
65 has been closed most of the day. Haven't looked to see if it's back open, but those semi's went up in major flames. They evaced everyone within half a mile all directions. Including homes.