Most common nightmares

for me they are rare, however when I have them.....always pursuers :(
I used to have those pursuer dreams alot when younger. Now, if i have one it turns into a comedy sketch lol. I had the usual 'being chased by Jason V' dream and after running around in circles to get away from him i thought, why the hell am i doing this when i have weapons in the trunk of this car here? So i opened it and whooped the heck out of him lol.

I have never had a nightmare, at least not that I can remember. I usually don't remember my dreams ten seconds after waking.
This weekend however, I dreamed that I was in the company of old friends who are now deceased, just talking about life and stuff we did together in the past. It wasn't sad, ominous, or scary. Made me miss them though, when I awoke, enough to remember it.

I have never had a nightmare, at least not that I can remember. I usually don't remember my dreams ten seconds after waking.
This weekend however, I dreamed that I was in the company of old friends who are now deceased, just talking about life and stuff we did together in the past. It wasn't sad, ominous, or scary. Made me miss them though, when I awoke, enough to remember it.
Sounds like a visitation dream to me. You may have really been tog in spirit.

• Love
Reactions: GoneWestUtah