Most common nightmares

I’ve never really had nightmares. Never been chased well, that’s not true. I’ve actually had a few dreams with Godzilla… you read that right, coming after me. I’m always in the bottom of some tall apartments, as if that was any safer! Lol.
However, I am haunted in my dreams. My Ex- Girlfriend from the 90’s still pays me visits and has done so at least 5x a year without fail for the last 23 years. She was here just 2 days ago…..

When I first looked at the study group, I thought 10,000 dreams for a couple of weeks was a lot but doing the math I got approximately 30 dreams each. No surprises here, I think if we have something on our mind it effects our dream life.

I’ve never really had nightmares. Never been chased well, that’s not true. I’ve actually had a few dreams with Godzilla… you read that right, coming after me. I’m always in the bottom of some tall apartments, as if that was any safer! Lol.
However, I am haunted in my dreams. My Ex- Girlfriend from the 90’s still pays me visits and has done so at least 5x a year without fail for the last 23 years. She was here just 2 days ago…..
I am assuming she is on the other side? You must have a close connection.

I have many dreams about work. Many would classify those as nightmares as don't we get enough of that during our waking times? Mine are usually worse case scenarios of looking at jobs and knowing how much it is going to take to fix all the atrocious wiring lol. Had one last night actually. I found a switch box cut into a drawer cabinet with flying splices inside the drawer rofl.