Most common nightmares

I have many dreams about work. Many would classify those as nightmares as don't we get enough of that during our waking times? Mine are usually worse case scenarios of looking at jobs and knowing how much it is going to take to fix all the atrocious wiring lol. Had one last night actually. I found a switch box cut into a drawer cabinet with flying splices inside the drawer rofl.
It is funny how our nightmares are tailored to our circumstances. You need a good weekend BBQ and to relax a bit.

Ahhh, unrequited love, that would be a motivator for her dream and your nightmare lol. Pray God sends her someone she will like.
We were very much in love for several years, she basically started seeing someone just as I was moving back to Louisiana. She married him a year later I’m sure she’s perfectly fine, lol that is my purpose in life Lynne, to bring women to their husbands! Lol.

We were very much in love for several years, she basically started seeing someone just as I was moving back to Louisiana. She married him a year later I’m sure she’s perfectly fine, lol that is my purpose in life Lynne, to bring women to their husbands! Lol.
Truck driver and love guru? ;bg2